- Discover the Bahamas
- Honeymoon Package
- Island Hopping
Walk on and discover 2 of the most beautiful beaches in the Bahamas, the pink sand beach in famous Harbour Island and the soft powder beaches in mystical Cat Island. After you soaked up enough sun you want to cool off in the wavy ocean or float in the calm bay, watching the birds flying by. There are also a few sites not to miss, like the glass window bridge in Eleuthera or the one man monastery, Mt. Alvernia, in Cat Island, which is also the highest point in the Bahamas. From here you have a breathtaking view all over the island, from sea to sea.
- Harbour Island: Pink Sand Beach. 3 miles of pale Pink Sand beach
- Loyalist Cottages: Some of the most photographed houses in The Bahamas. Previous homes to some of the original settlers.
- Eleuthera Mainland: Glass Window Bridge: At a narrow point of the island a few miles north of the settlement of Gregory Town a slender concrete bridge separates the dramatic dark blue Atlantic Ocean from the shallow turquoise waters of the Bight of Eleuthera. The original bridge created by mother nature was destroyed by weather over the centuries and has since been replaced by the man made bridge you cross by car. During certain weather conditions look out for spouting blow holes immediately South of the bridge.
- Eleuthera Mainland: The settlements of Governors Harbour and Tarpum Bay offer picturesque clapboard houses and charming local bars and restaurants.
- Cat Island: Enjoy a hike up to the highest point in the Bahamas and visit the Hermitage at its location on top of 206 Foot high Mt. Alvernia.
- Visit Griffin Bat Cave, once a hideout for slaves.
- Take a kayak from your hotel at Fernandez Bay Village and follow the Creek adjacent to the hotel into a clear lake called “Boiling Point” or “Boiling Hole” whose tidal conditions cause bubbles and burps, the conditions which lead to folklore of a sea monster below its surface. Today, this is a great spot to spy rays and baby sharks and numerous birds that nest along its mangrove fringe.
Your international flight should arrive in Nassau by 2.00pm. Connecting flight on Southern Air at 4.00pm to ELH - North Eleuthera. Check-in is at 3.00pm in the domestic terminal of Nassau's Airport. Scheduled arrival in North Eleuthera is at 4.20pm. Then take a taxi to the 3-island ferry dock, where the water taxis will be waiting for you to take you to Harbour Island. Once you arrive there, take another taxi to the Coral Sands Hotel. Total cost is $15.00 per person, payable locally. Check in to a standard ocean view room. Go to the beach bar and relax with a cool cocktail. Now start your vacation.
Use this day to enjoy the beach or explore picturesque Harbour Island with its many loyalist cottages and small bars and restaurants. Visit the Lone Tree on the sand dunes. This remnant of a tree washed ashore following a hurricane has become renowned world over after being photographed for 100's of fashion shoots or guests pictures.
Continue to enjoy the beautiful beach, or use this day to arrange a tour of mainland Eleuthera and its various sites of interest. Diving fans can arrange an exhilirating drift dive through Current Cut with Valentines Dive Center.
After breakfast please gather all of your personal belongs together and make your way to North Eleuthera Airport. You can depart at around 10.45am from the hotel. 11.15am Check-in for your flight on Southern Air from North Eleuthera to Nassau. 12.30pm Departure of your flight to Nassau 1.00pm Arrival in Nassau. Please collect your luggage and check back in at the Sky Bahamas Ticket Counter. 3.45pm Departure to New Bight Cat Island 4.45pm Arrival in New Bight Cat Island. Please take a taxi to your hotel. Before dinner you may wish to enjoy a quick dip, or head to the Tiki Bar for a cocktail and to socialize with some of the other guests.
Why not explore the Island? Cat Island is full of culture and history, from Columbus’s first landing to the loyalist era, between buccaneers and rum runners, the Island invites you explore its rich past. To the north some points of interest include the Great Crown Cave at Dumfries, a safe haven in a hurricane, and the beautiful Anglican church, built with hand laid stone walls, in Arthurs Town, also the boyhood home of Sir Sidney Poitier. To the south from FBV in New Bight, you can visit the remains of Henry Hawkins Armbristers plantation house (at the base of Mt. Alvernia and the Hermitage). In Port Howe, you can visit the plantation ruins of Colonel Andrew Deveaux, the British commander-in-chief during the late 1700’s. Along the southern route you’ll see three churches built by the late Father Jerome; Holy Redeemer, (an active catholic church with service each Sunday at 11:00am), The Hermitage, and the St. Francis Chapel in Old Bight – for a peek inside, ask for the key at the front desk.
Try some water skiing or wake-boarding to work up an appetite. After lunch, a sightseeing trip along cat Islands coast may be just the way to digest your meal. Small settlements of brightly painted houses and ancient plantation ruins dot the way. Then anchor up and snorkel a living coral cay or do some bottom fishing. Thirteen foot Bosto Whalers can be rented without a captain for exploring nearby beaches. The 23 foot Soon Come is available with a captain for longer trips to Dry Head for snorkeling, picnics on Pigeon Cay, exploring bat caves and shelling at Old Bight Beach. The sea is calling you.
We know you don't want to leave, but work or some other commitment is probably calling you home. You have the option of departing Cat Island at 10.05am or at 5.00pm with Sky Bahamas, arriving in Nassau 45 minutes later. Take a taxi to the airport 1 hour before flight time. Onward journey to your home country. You should calculate at least 3 hours connecting time in Nassau if you are traveling to the USA and 2 1/2 hours if you are traveling to Canada. You will need to collect your luggage in Nassau and check-in again at your airline of departure from Nassau. If continuing on with a stay in Nassau or Paradise Island and you have prepaid transfers with Majestic Tours Ltd, you will need to proceed to the International Arrivals Hall and exit through that doorway where you will find the Majestic Tours Representative who will direct you to your transfer vehicle.
Date & Price
- Meet and Greet at Nassau International by a Majestic Tours Airport representative and handing out of travel documents.
- Round trip flight between Nassau and North Eleuthera
- Round trip flight between Nassau and Cat Island
- Continental Breakfast in both hotels.
- Hotel Tax, housekeeping gratuities &service charge
- Airport transfers,
- Lunch, Dinner, Drinks,
- Excursions, rental cars and other incidental charges
Travel light and bring sun protection such as sunscreen, hats and sun glasses. Guests requiring specialist medication should please bring enough of a supply with you, as you may not be able to get refills on these islands. Bring your camera as there will be many opportunities to take great pictures. Send your good ones back to us, or post them on Facebook.
A passport valid a minimum of 3 months after your scheduled arrival date in The Bahamas will be required to enter The Bahamas. A certain amount of cash is recommended particularly for the transfers and taxi fares as well as for restaurants or bars visits on Cat Island. Credit card facilities are not readily available on all of the islands.
Island life is a lot more relaxed than city life. You come to these islands to do just that, relax and rejuvenate. Whilst a lot of fun can be had on every Island, do not expect glitzy night life and 24 hour discos but rather learn to appreciate the friendliness and openness of the local
Should you against all odds, have any difficulties along the way, please don't hesitate to contact us on Tel. 242 323 1410 or 242 422 2151 for assistance. Thank you for visiting our beautiful islands.
|Cancellation charges as per dates.|
|From||To||No of days prior to departure||Charges||Applied On|
|Jun 28 2018||May 03 2018||150 To 45 Days||40 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||May 03 2018||44 To 32 Days||50 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||May 03 2018||31 To 0 Days||100 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||Aug 08 2018||150 To 45 Days||40 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||Aug 08 2018||44 To 32 Days||50 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||Aug 08 2018||31 To 0 Days||100 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||May 28 2018||150 To 45 Days||40 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||May 28 2018||44 To 32 Days||50 %||Per Booking|
|Jun 28 2018||May 28 2018||31 To 0 Days||100 %||Per Booking|
Fill out the Steps below and proceed to booking selected Holiday